<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Wednesday, November 05, 2003
Hoorah for Dunc!!

Well Lisa has spotted it already, but my Comments are working! And I will be good and fully admit that this is down to Duncan.... having imposed on him already to go round and make use of his cross-trainer to get some exercise, I was then cheeky enough to get him to fix my comments for me.... I'd copied them to the wrong place, but that was following instructions from the web site, so I'm not completely thick!!
And then I was even cheekier and asked Dunc how to change the colour on my site so people don't confuse it with Claire H's, but this is definitely going to take some time to ensure I get a beautifully coloured web site, so you'll just have to wait!! Can you stand the suspense??!!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?