<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Tuesday, November 25, 2003
Last update from Blighty...

Only a couple more days left in the UK, so it might be a while til I get back to the blog, or to my e-mail....I'm not missing Avaya at all, which is fab, although it is a bit weird not having anything to stress about! But then I did have a slight leak in the car (from the rear left light unit), so that gave me something to focus my stress on.... and now that's gone too... the car was driven away by its new owners tonight... no more peugeot! Despite my constant moans about it throughout the 5 years we've had it, I do feel slightly nostalgic.... that was my first car!!
Anyhow, it's time for the new me now... so yesterday I had my hair done and got new glasses.... quite a funky new look according to my few friends who've seen it so far, but mum & dad weren't convinced! Mum made some comment about the old nhs style glasses when we were little, but believe me, it's not that bad!! Anyway, I've not got a digital camera, not being sure how to use one, or if I would have any chance of trying to download pictures to this from an internet cafe in France, so you'll just have to wait til you see me to judge for yourselves!
Since being unemployed, I've noticed what a pain it is to get web access when you don't have a free, unlimited supply, ie work.... constantly worrying about how much of a phone bill I'm running up..... hopefully it won't be too tricky from France, but my hotmail e-mail account isn't the speediest of things! Oh well, I've done the main task which is creating an entire contact/address book from scratch... I'm quite amazed I know so many people, let alone can call them friends!! Or perhaps it's just a list of people I want to make feel jealous by sending them e-mails describing the fab day's skiing I've just had !!
Anyway, it's about bed time...have tomorrow to make a real start on packing and seeing if it really will all go in 1 suitcase, 1 large rucksack and a ski-boot bag, and then of course if I can lift it all (well even 1 piece of luggage at a time would be a start!)
So chums, it's bon nuit from me, and I'll write as soon as I can get near an internet cafe..... A bientot!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?