<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Monday, November 03, 2003
Monday Morning..
Well it's Monday again, but only 2 and a half weeks left at Avaya...it really is starting to feel much closer now. Considering that I've known about the Ski job since the end of June, there's been a long wait, and it's always seemed like the distant future! I've been trying to do my shopping gradually, so that I don't give my credit card a shock (Duncan thinks this is typical female logic!)... this weekend I bougth 3 nice tops from Principles, and a CD holder and an alarm clock... I hate alarm clocks and will take my clock radio, but need a proper alarm clock in case a) I can't get a decent radio reception or b) I need extra help to tempt me out of bed! However, the Alarm clock I got from Allders doesn't work...whatever time you set the alarm for, when you turn it to the ON position, the alarm goes off!!! So I'll have to go back at some point to swap it - doesn't that annoy you so much!

I've also put up links to Silver Ski, and the La Plagne web site... there should be a link to a web cam within the La Plagne one, but once I get there I'll work out which is the best web cam site and put a link in... then I'll go and stand in front of the camera every now and then, and you may be able to see me!!

Lisa has sent me some instructions on Comments, so I may have a go at setting this up soon....

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?