<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Monday, January 05, 2004
Bobs away!

Hello again. I'm in the pub and have found one with an internet connection that works! Had great plans to spend about an hour on the web yesterday and the network was down!! Anyway, what's the latest gossip from La Plagne? Well, on Saturday I did a bobsleigh run.... La Plagne had a Bob built for the 1992 Olympics, costing 32 million, and still costs 5 000 per day ( can you tell I'm getting good at the tourist info on the bus on transfer day!)..... and I got a free go on Saturday.... you can do Bob Raft, where 4 of you go down in an un-manned sleigh, or Bob Taxi, when a professional driver is incharge, or Mono Bob..... I'll have to have a go at the other 2 at some point during the season.... the raft was like a rollercoaster ride with g-force and pretty cold as it's outside, but really good fun!!
Other than that, have managed a bit of skiing, and quite a bit of apres ski! Mum and dad are venturing out next week, so will look forward to seeing them and showing them around...... I'm going to attempt to fight with Hotmail now and see if I can send or receive any mail.... I'll write again soon...

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?