<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Sunday, January 18, 2004
Bon soir mes amies...
Hi guys, I'm back.... and have just seen Mum and Dad and Tim off back to the UK after an interesting week....Well done to mum & dad for surviving rain, yes rain, on Monday and Tuesday.... 1800 looked more like a river than a ski resort, yet they still made it to class whilst I retired to my room and read a book (Man and Boy by Tony Parsons, v good!).....then it all turned to Ice on Wednesday and I ventured out skiing with tim for an hour, only to fall over in the first ten minutes, avoiding a blader, and whack my head! I was then completely unable to ski so gave up after an hour! The snow finally arrived on Wednesday night, and has barely stopped since! So I spent nearly half an hour digging out a van on Thursday morning in order to drive up to the top of resort to have my weekly managers meeting, ie sit in an office underground, whilst all around was snowing and everyone was making the most of it! However I finally managed to get out for the whole day on Friday with Tim, who was very impressed by the fact that every time he turned around to see where I was, instead of having to wait 10 minutes for me to appear, I was right on his tails!! Now I've improved the speed I just need to work on the technique!! Mum and dad braved it out on their own on Saturday morning, dad having regained confidence with a private lesson on Thursday, and they may even consider coming back again this season!! I've got them hooked!!! So its Sunday again and I'm down the pub, and thought I'd better get on line again....I may be going parapenting tomorrow afternoon, as the weather is meant to be good.... but will have to get some skiing in first!.... Not much news other than that. Am still enjoying life! I'm off to check e-mails now, for those who don't get to my Blog!!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?