<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Thursday, January 22, 2004
Radio Ga Ga... inspiration please!
Hello again, I'm back already! I've found a local pub with internet connection, so this may become a more regular occurance!! Didn't get round to Parapenting the other day - several crisis, and then when I finally headed out it was cancelled as there were paying clients who wanted to go!! Who would have thought!! Anyhow, am meant to be doing Taxi Bob on Saturday - 3 of us get to go with a professional driver! Hopefully I'll still be in one piece for the Sunday transfer!
I don't think I've mentioned that I do a 5 minute radio broadcast on Tuesdays, to do the weather in English, and Lift and Piste info, and what's on around resort as well as sending out messages to guests and staff.... I've been doing this for a few weeks now, and as I've got it under control the stakes have been raised... I've been challenged to include 3 words in next Tuesday's broadcast: doppleganger, xylophone ( I can't even spell that!) and doggy-style!!! If anyone has any suggestions on how I can slip these in amongst weather reports etc I'd be very grateful!! Either drop me a comment, or an e-mail (I've not been able to see comments the last couple of times I've logged on!). I'm just off to check e-mail now, so will update my blog again soon....

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?