<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Sunday, February 29, 2004
February 29th....

Well, thought I'd make an entry today, as it's not often we get a Feb 29th....in fact I need to wish Jonathon Marshall a happy birthday as he's a Feb 29th baby... and for Duncan for yesterday, and for Dad tomorrow.

It's been absolutely freezing here the past couple of days... something like -20° to -30°.... seriously cold!!!! I had a bit of a naf transfer today as well... nothing in particular went wrong, I just found myself starting to go up the twisty mountain roads before I'd finished my paperwork which meant I started feeling queasy - not good!! Anyway, I survived intact, but having been awake since 3,45am, with absolutely no sleep - and I mean none, not even a little doze or shut eye - I'm ready for bed!!
I'll write more soon... only about 7 weeks to go!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?