<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Monday, February 16, 2004
Hello again Bloggers....

Hi all. Still having a good time... since I last wrote I have done a Parapente flight.... this involved voluntarily jumping off the side of a mountain!!! Luckily the parachute did it's job, as did the instructor, and I had a fab 10 minutes floating over La Plagne... definitely worth a go!
Tonight it's the Playstation Big Air event at La Plagne, which basically means borders, skiers and bike/boarders doing crazy jumps and hopefully landing in one piece, so I'm off to watch that in a moment. I've had a lovely day skiing with some guests and one of the social skiers, and despite it being half term, we managed to avoid too many crowds!
JP, Derek et al from our Reberty holiday arrived yesterday and I had dinner with them in their chalet.... despite having their wives and children with them, they are exactly the same and I had a fab evening... shame Claire H wasn't with us and then we could really have relived some of last year's antics...their wives pretended to be offended but the reality is they know that the guys are all talk and nothing more! I think this year's chalet hosts are going to have an interesting week, and they were already taking the mickey out of 18 year old Jack!!
I'm going to have to go now as I'm running out of credit! I'll be back again soon!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?