<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Sunday, February 08, 2004
A neglected Blog....

Hello all, yes I am still alive, I've just been absolutely rubbish at getting ånywhere near an internet cafe to update my blog!! Well all is going really well - we had a gorgeous week last week, really sunny and temperatures like spring not February! I'm even starting to get a bit of a skiers tan, ie sunglasses marks! Panda eyes here we come! But the snow has returned, thank goodness, as really it was getting a bit too warm! But other than that things carry on as usual. I've been able to get out skiing loads, and on Wednesday I dragged another manager across to Les Arcs and made her go down some black runs.... and I mean proper black runs [!!]..... actually over in Les Arcs I think they are easier than elsewhere, but our cockyness did mean that we ended up on one black run that was a total mogul field and was pretty difficult!!
However, my moguls were nothing compared to the European Mogul championships that were held on Friday night here in Plagne Centre... a whole piste of moguls interspersed with the occasional jump .... I'm surprised those guys have any knee joints left at the end of it!!!

I've just found out that the 6 guys that Claire and I holidayed with last year in Reberty are out next week with their families, taking over 2 chalets, so that will be a good laugh, although they may be on their best behaviour as they are with wives and children!!!

I hope all is going ok back in the UK [or Japan] and that Suzanne and Lisa's bumps are behaving themselves... I promise to write again soon, but I've been up since 4 am as it's Sunday and am en route to dinner in Chalet boulevard, before heading back to the pub! Oh what a hard life!

I promise not to neglect my blog for so long again!!!
xx

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?