<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Monday, March 15, 2004
I love skiing!!

Hello all, yes I've made it to the internet cafe again, after far too long, but I've had quite a lot of guest injuries to deal with so I've actually been doing quite a lot of work over the past 2 weeks - shock horror, not real work!!! Anyway, spring has arrived and I've had a gorgeous day today....out all day skiing in sunshine, clear blue skies and ridiculously warm temperatures.... nice bit of hardpack and ice in the morning which then softens into sugary snow....

Other than that, there's not really that much to tell... I went over to Les Arcs again last wednesday and skied quite a lot of the resort.... we may head back again this wednesday as there is a 'big air' competition, and the weather is still meant to be sunny, so we may just ski across and find a pub to sit in and watch people madly hurl themselves off jumps and somehow land [or not] without breaking anything!!

There's only 4 weeks to go, and it's a bit depressing that this is coming to an end, but it will be good to return to blighty and catch up with everyone.... if anyone hears of any temp jobs, let me know!

I'm going to try to get on to hotmail now... didn't have much luck earlier!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?