<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Sunday, April 25, 2004
Back in Blighty....
Bonjour mes amis... oops, no, have to stick to English, and remember to drive on the left side of the road.... yes, I'm back, and having a bit of a mad dash as I start work at Delta in Addlestone on Tuesday, so just enough time to do several loads of washing, unpack all my summer/work clothes that I stored in the loft, realise that I've developped more of a CGB (chalet girl's bum) than I'd thought, and can't get into half of them, and do a few other things then it'll be straight into work.....I'm quite looking forward to it, and the challenge of reducing my CGB ASAP and then next season I'll have to be much better.... and yes that does mean that I have every intention of returning to La Plagne next winter to do another season... it was just such fun!!
Anyhow, it's late, so I'll sign off for now, but will attempt to keep this more updated, both during the summer and next winter... I may have to rename this blog slightly, or at least my subheading, as that is definitely out of date!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?