<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Monday, September 20, 2004
2 weeks later....
Well, it's already been 2 weeks since my last blog - how time flies! I'm really going to have to get better with this updating malarky!!
So what can I tell you? As usual, I've mostly been working.... I did get over to see G in lovely Swindon on the 11th, but then we went down to Hamble on the south coast near Southampton to see G's brother, sister-in-law and their little boy Henry.... considering he's not yet 3, he did very well and (with a bit of prior coaching from mum Tracey) had managed to say Caroline by the time we arrived on Saturday evening...it was always such a long name and I can remember numerous friends who used to call me Caro-lion or Calo-rion until about 6 ..... however Gerwyn is still far more difficult, and therefore he is known as uncle G!!
This weekend was quite quiet - mum and dad are off on the boat for 3 weeks, so I get to play housey all by myself....quite nice, if a little quiet at times! G came over on Saturday and was my guinea pig for a 3 course meal, as I've got Sal & Claire coming round on Thursday, and needed to practice! He was actually very complimentary and loved the pudding - even though he's "not a pudding person" - poached pears cooked in white wine, cinnamon & honey for those who are interested!!...... and then Kate & Dunc treated me to Sunday lunch at theirs, so it was nice not to have to cook again!!
Tomorrow night I'm starting a short hair dressing course - basic mens hair cuts, including clipper work, and then moving on to the girls - so if anyone needs a haircut and is prepared to risk their barnett, then you know where to find me!!!
Ciao for now!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?