<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Monday, November 15, 2004
Another week goes by...

So, what have I been up to this week? Well, Friday night the girlies (me, Claire H & Claire P) went out to the Tapas bar in Weybridge for Claire H's 30th (- which is today, and later she is going to see Christian Slater (swoon, swoon) in the west end.....) Tapas were yummy, and I even ate, and almost liked, kidneys!! Must be grown up!!
On Saturday I went to see Sharon & Sarah (from my au-pair days) in London - Sarah had a baby boy just under 6 weeks ago; he was very well behaved, and I even managed to get him to sleep!! Surprisingly heavy though - my poor arms!
Is getting a bit colder hear - and the web cams in resort show snow - hoorah!! check them out: www.la-plagne.com

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?