<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Friday, July 01, 2005

Reading corner:

Um….not a lot been going on in reading corner this week – don’t think I’ve opened a book!

Have had various visitors this week

Charlie and Tina from the UK office have been out, so we’ve met up with them a couple of times… and Emily and Jon came to stay for 2 nights en route between Brittany and the Alps. We had a lovely evening on Tuesday but consumed copious amounts of wine – or at least I did, as I couldn’t get out of bed on Wednesday morning!! Gerwyn did the bags run (good job it was a quiet day!!) and Em & Jon went to Chenonceau Chateaux. I made it out of bed by lunchtime, but the lounge was as far as I was going! So Em & Jon went into Montrichard to do some wine tasted. I recovered enough to cook dinner and we had another lovely (and significantly more sober!!) evening, before they headed off to the Alps on Thursday morning. It was so nice to see them, and it’s great to have the space to welcome our friends – unlike the winter seasons…

Other than that, this week, I have mostly been cleaning bikes!!

More visitors coming soon: Laura & Jane on Sunday, then Kate & Claire next Friday…


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?