<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Friday, March 24, 2006
Ooh - everyone else is blogging!!
Well it's a quiet afternoon (that'll set the phones ringing now!!) so I was just having a look at the other blogs and am feeling like the worst blogger! Both the Claire's have current postings, as does Kate....so the guilt is enough for me to write a post myself!
Time is whizzing by as ever, helped by the fact that I spend at least 3 nights a week dancing, so am always busy!
I'm enjoying work still, although things are getting quieter for this season, but starting to book people in for next season!!
I'm loving my dancing - doing Lindy and swing jive, and mixing this with modern jive - makes it interesting to have a bit of variation!! Am quite jealous of Claire and her ballroom antics though - it would be good to have a taster session of those. Next week, I'm doing a 2 hour introduction to shagging - the dance!!! Someone did a demo at a dance a few weeks back and it looks very good.
There's been lots of DIY going on at the flat, although mostly by mum, dad & laura... it's looking very good now. The lounge still needs doing, which is going to be a big job, but there's no rush!
I went to see Miss Saigon at Southampton last night - that was very good. Also went to see an Am Dram performance of Copacobana in Fareham - that was good too, but at a different standard and quite funny at the obviously amateur bits!! Musn't knock it though - I'm sure they all worked very hard, and still kept up the day job!!
Well, that will have to do you for the time being - will attempt another update some time in April!!!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?